Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What Crafty Things Have You Made Lately?

Posted by   + Show Post

I want inspiration!

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
catrig
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM

These are adorable!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have been making a TON of monster stuffies and Mon-stors - my signature and copyrighted creations. They are laundry and toy storage for kids! :) Here are some pictures!

catrig
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Quoting Gorilla_Mama:

Made this Easter wreath with dd1

It looks like you ladies had fun.

catrig
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the skirts.

Quoting Gorilla_Mama:

Made my girls Easter dresses and tonight im going to make a matching one for dd1s bear. Dd2 doesn't have an attachment to any particular animal yet.

catrig
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Awesome!

Quoting hazy999:

I have just recently finshed up a few new kids paintings. 

bustybee
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I made a few tutus. so daunting... but stupidly easy lol

I'm starting (yet failing due to lack of motivation lol) quilts for my boys that I have been putting off since before christmas lol

and I did a quilling project, suncatcher, and dreamcatcher around xmas time :) oh.. and I've been working on a beaded native vest but the going is slow.

cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I stiched me up a nighty. Next is swim covers for me and the girls, then on to a table runner with the hotpad batting so it can be used for hot pots. Not sure what design i will decide on or the colors. I love rainbow but it doesnt go with the back splash of copper, and brown. Any sugestion how to tie in brown, copper, tan in to a rainbow?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I keep meaning to make tutus.

Quoting bustybee:

I made a few tutus. so daunting... but stupidly easy lol

I'm starting (yet failing due to lack of motivation lol) quilts for my boys that I have been putting off since before christmas lol

and I did a quilling project, suncatcher, and dreamcatcher around xmas time :) oh.. and I've been working on a beaded native vest but the going is slow.

catrig
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM

How did the nighty turn out?  I would like to make some in the future.

Quoting cowgirls10181:

I stiched me up a nighty. Next is swim covers for me and the girls, then on to a table runner with the hotpad batting so it can be used for hot pots. Not sure what design i will decide on or the colors. I love rainbow but it doesnt go with the back splash of copper, and brown. Any sugestion how to tie in brown, copper, tan in to a rainbow?

sighofthetimes
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Great idea.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Use a streachy with 2 way streach, its comfortable! Love it..

Quoting catrig:

How did the nighty turn out?  I would like to make some in the future.

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)