Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

It's Tuesday! What are your plans?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 29 Replies

Happy Tuesday Ladies!  Do you have any plans for today?  How is the weather?  Are you going anywhere today?  Are you stuck working?  Will you be hanging out at home?  Or maybe visiting with family or friends?

How are your crafts coming along?  Working on anything?   Do you have plans to start something new today?  Are you crafting today?

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Good Morning Ladies!  Unfortunately I'm stuck going to work later this morning.  Not really wanting to either.  Lol.  The weather here, is cold, windy, icy, and well just all around winter.  I'm sick of it!  Whoever is hoarding the summer weather can send some to Michigan at any time!  Lol.  Hopefully when I get off of here, I want to get another assignment done (I want to stay on track), then get started on the items for the benefit dinner at the end of this month.  Gotta move quick!  I have 10 days to get as much as I can done!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:52 AM
5 pairs of toddler pants to fix i gotta resew some seams then i gotta call apartments in tulsa, vaccuum and do dishes
SamKlug
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Sounds like a busy day!  Good luck!

Quoting mariesmama:

5 pairs of toddler pants to fix i gotta resew some seams then i gotta call apartments in tulsa, vaccuum and do dishes

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM

It is snowing here! Want me to send it to you??? I'll be happy to get rid of it!

I don't have any plans today, working on the flowers for my necklace and maybe laundry. Since it's cold and snowing I'm not going anywhere until I have to pick my daughter up. =)

SamKlug
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I don't want more snow!  Are you nuts?!  Lol.  What a coincidence!  I'm working on flower dishcloths for the benefit dinner!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

It is snowing here! Want me to send it to you??? I'll be happy to get rid of it!

I don't have any plans today, working on the flowers for my necklace and maybe laundry. Since it's cold and snowing I'm not going anywhere until I have to pick my daughter up. =)

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Well actually.......

Maybe a little bit? LOL!

Quoting SamKlug:

I don't want more snow!  Are you nuts?!  Lol.  What a coincidence!  I'm working on flower dishcloths for the benefit dinner!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Just hanging around the house today. Planned on going out for craft supplies, but it's too cold and not really feeling up to it now. So, will be housecleaning, watching movies, studying for continuing education credits and working on unfinished projects started months ago, LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday :)

SamKlug
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

NO!!!!!  You send it my way, I'll send it right back!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Well actually.......

Maybe a little bit? LOL!

Quoting SamKlug:

Quoting DanaG70:

looneymom424
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Thanks for reminding me 10 days till the end of the month.  Ugh need to finish my easter crafts soon didnt feel good yesterday bad headache.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:04 AM

but I don't waaaaant it! *in my best whinney voice*

I bet it's heading your way anyways, you'll probably get it tonight. =)

Quoting SamKlug:

NO!!!!!  You send it my way, I'll send it right back!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Well actually.......

Maybe a little bit? LOL!

Quoting SamKlug:

Quoting DanaG70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)