Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! Whatcha up to?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 29 Replies

Happy Humpday Ladies!  How are you?  How is the weather in your neck of the woods?  Still cold, or has Spring Sprung?  Do you have any plans for the day?  Whatcha up to?  Are you going anywhere today?  Maybe just relaxing around the house?

Are you crafting today?  Whatcha making?  What are your plans for your next project?

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Happy Humpday. I'm doing good today. The weather is kind of chilly but the sun is shining. Todays plans include working on some WIPs and relaxing around the house. the house is pretty much clean so not much to do there, and I have no where to go today. Have to call my MIL this evening she called last week wanting the kids over this coming weekend. The kids are better now (they were sick earlier this week) so need to finialize plans with her.

3kidz123
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Happy wed :)

I'm working on getting the cutest changing table I found on craigslist and then I plan to sand it down and paint it. It's pink now...I can't wait because I'm going nuts with no projects to do. lol

calebsmommy05
by Amy on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:06 AM
It's chilly and sunny here. Hopefully getting this baby blanket done today. I am so tired of looking at it! Lol. Then it's on to make a purple hat, a monkey hat, leg warmers, and a boobie beanie (special request). After those are done, I am closing customs for a bit and working on some new items and making some RTS items.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:05 AM

bought chocolate frosted donuts,learned its cold enough for a scarf, will stay home the rest of the day

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I will be sewing Mon-stors today! :) Busy busy busy!

looneymom424
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I was up all night tossing and turning.  If I feel like it I will finish sewing up the baby blocks need to close them.  It is cold and suppose to snow tonight and tomorrow.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

theyre sending me an apartment application to an income based apartments in tulsa!i have to fill it out and return it when we get there we may have to stay with hubbys mom for a few days till we get all this put together

hopalong47
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM

It is chilly but sunny here in Kentucky today. I am working on finishing all the alteration I have and collecting for them...then I can buy more fabric! Of course I am never really finished...have two people coming in today to bring me more stuff!

sewing

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hopalong47:

It is chilly but sunny here in Kentucky today. I am working on finishing all the alteration I have and collecting for them...then I can buy more fabric! Of course I am never really finished...have two people coming in today to bring me more stuff!

new fabric is always fun

whitleypittman
by whitley on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Work. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN