Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Thursday! Are you crafting today?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 38 Replies

Happy Thursday Ladies!  So what do you have planned for today?  Anything fun and exciting?  Any errands to run today?  Gonna chill around the house and just relax?  How is the weather?

Are you crafting at all today?  What are you working on?

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I was hoping to do a whole lot of nothing since its snowing but then my friend invited us to go to Jungle Jim's so we will go do that but then it will be a whole lot of nothing lol

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I wish! A friend got me sick so since Sunday I've been taking meds and laying in bed all day :/. It really sucks!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I am so, so, so tired today!! I think it's because of all the snow! Yes it's still snowing here but the good news is.... It's suppose to start warming up starting tomorrow!

I will try to get some beading done, right now I need to go find something to eat. I'm starving!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have already finished one Mon-stor for luanded.com and another one has a face on it, finishing it now! I have ten more to finish today! Whew!

looneymom424
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Got up early and did the blood work I needed done got groceries and this afternoon I have a doctors appt.  Busy day

SamKlug
by Sammie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Hope you guys had fun!  Never been there before.  Is it like a Chuck E Cheese?

Quoting mama_girl07:

I was hoping to do a whole lot of nothing since its snowing but then my friend invited us to go to Jungle Jim's so we will go do that but then it will be a whole lot of nothing lol

SamKlug
by Sammie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Awww! I hope you feel better soon Momma! Miss hearing from you!
Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I wish! A friend got me sick so since Sunday I've been taking meds and laying in bed all day :/. It really sucks!

SamKlug
by Sammie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I think you sent that snow my way missy!  I've been nothing but nice to you and keep sending that crap my way!  Lol!  I really hope it does warm up.  Can't take much more of this winter crap taking over.  So what did you end up getting to eat?

Quoting DanaG70:

I am so, so, so tired today!! I think it's because of all the snow! Yes it's still snowing here but the good news is.... It's suppose to start warming up starting tomorrow!

I will try to get some beading done, right now I need to go find something to eat. I'm starving!!

SamKlug
by Sammie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Holy crap woman!  Soon enough you are going to have to start hiring people to help ya out!  Sounds like business is going great for you though!  Congrats!  Good luck on getting the rest done!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have already finished one Mon-stor for luanded.com and another one has a face on it, finishing it now! I have ten more to finish today! Whew!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I know!! I haven't been active in the chat post like I should be. I've been sick and then hanging out with new friends so its been busy.

Quoting SamKlug:

Awww! I hope you feel better soon Momma! Miss hearing from you!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)