Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! What are you doing today?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 10 Replies
What's up for you today? Errands? Play dates? Cleaning? Catching up on TV shows?

Are you going to craft today? If so, what ya making?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I am still whipping up Mon-stors for Zeleny eco arts fair on the 30th in Parkville, MO at the Heartland center! Up to 42 finished for it. I have to post happy handmade link up for handmade shops on daftcrafts.net today - it's a really fun link up where shops can share up to three products from their handmade shop - if they share three from the link up via social media. It gives everyone a ton of exposure and really brings the handmade community together. That's all I got on my plate today. :)
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM

making the house spotless again there will be a city inspector here tomorrow

christydwiggins
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:41 AM

June finally went to school today. She has been out since Thursday but now David is home with the Croup. I took him to the dr Monday because he wasn't filling good and all they could find was that he had the virus that June had. Long story short he went to bed at bed time and at 10:30 we was calling an ambulance to come get him because he had the deep barky croupy cough. My husband went with him since June was sick and 2 hrs later we went up to the hospital and got them. I'm just glad he was able to come home because if he was back home he would be in the hospital. But anyways. I've got a few projects done since the 19th which has kept me from going crazy with both kids home sick. I'm slowly adding customizable  items to the shop and I'm working on a crocodile stitch purse. Its my first time using this stitch so its going slow. 

calebsmommy05
by Amy on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Cleaning, working on leg warmers, and 3 hats. Then my kids will probably have more cleaning for me to do. Ha ha
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM

32 week baby check-up this afternoon, then dropping the kids with my in-laws to do Easter shopping. After that dh and I have an interview with the co-op we are trying to buy a house in.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

now im waiting for hoover to call me back my vaccuum shut itself off and wont turn back on wtf?

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Not doing much today. I have a few things to make. I need to get back into the swing of things and get some new things listed. It's been crazy and my focus is elsewhere.

looneymom424
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I need to finish up easter so I can start on things for the baby due next month

RutterMama
by Tia on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I actually did craft today! Started 3 cheer bows for a custom order, made a birthday bow and 2 minnie head clips.

RutterMama
by Tia on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I need to get back in the swing too... been So busy with things outside the house the last few weeks.

Quoting melliburger:

Not doing much today. I have a few things to make. I need to get back into the swing of things and get some new things listed. It's been crazy and my focus is elsewhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)