Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Humpday! What ya getting into today?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 18 Replies

Happy Wednesday friends! What are you up to today? Playdate? Cleaning? Errands? Sunbathing or shoveling snow?

Are you going to craft today? If so, what's on your crafty agenda?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Today I am hosting #happyhandmade on daftcrafts.net - it's a link up for handmade businesses to share their items with their audience! It strengthens the community because if share three products, you have to share three products linked up before you too - so then everyone's products is reaching an awesome new audience!

I also need to sew today, at least on big Mon-stor, for LGG in Michicgan to put in with the three small ones I have to send her. I need to find my camera cord to take pics of the other stuffed monsters I have left from Zeleny. My camera is totally dead and I can't find the charger anywhere! :(

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM

cleaning i'm sure maybe pack the books on the shelf my sewing machine is packed though i am looking forward to living in a city with at least 2-3 hobby lobbys, joanns fabrics and michaels i dont think i've ever seen a michaels

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I need to organize my yarn and get it on Ravelry so I know what I have all the time. Other than that I have no plans. I wonder what I will do with my day ....

looneymom424
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Got dinner planned out need to sit and do bills today I got paid have a plan for some projects I need to start on.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

What projects do you need to get working on? Hope they are fun ones!

Quoting looneymom424:

Got dinner planned out need to sit and do bills today I got paid have a plan for some projects I need to start on.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Sounds like a chill day with not too much going on - enjoy!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I need to organize my yarn and get it on Ravelry so I know what I have all the time. Other than that I have no plans. I wonder what I will do with my day ....

looneymom424
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What projects do you need to get working on? Hope they are fun ones!

Quoting looneymom424:

The new baby is due April 21 I am making a blanket and a bear same fabric and color for her
krystlbear_84
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I think I'm getting sick. It kinda feels like a head cold. I did get to work on 2 vinyl projects this morning. They came out great.

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
Navy_Wife08
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Spend all morning cleaning dd's room. I still need to go pick my dress up from the tailor and were going to get icecream. We have a FRG meeting for the ship tonight and I need to look halfway put together

christydwiggins
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I'm fixing to start working on my nephew's boots for his birthday ( which is the end of next month but I want to make sure that I get them done). I finished the hat yesterday. Then I need to try to get some good pictures and make the listings in the shop for some. Its starting to cloud up out side so I'm hoping I can get some good pictures before the rain comes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)