Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Hi

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

I make hairbows, headbands, bow holders, tutus,etc. I have been crafting for like 2 years now. I have a page but I am going to be closing it soon, this page has all the pics of some I have done on it. My new page I sell women and children clothing and accessories. The page for this is the one I use, it does not have pics of my bows,etc yet but it will. You can take a look at my older page at 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jryberg
by Jaime on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Welcome to the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Welcome! You can make a thread in the Marketplace Forum to advertise your sites with pictures and any deals you have going on! How did you get into making clothing to sell? 

krystlbear_84
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Welcome

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hello and welcome!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Hi hello and welcome! I am Cody, I make Mon-stors, which are laundry and toy storage solutions for kids, and stuffed monsters. Been doing it for about 3 1/2 years. :) Love it!

You can't post links here in the gen discussion - could you delete those? If you want to promote you can put up a post with pictures in the marketplace forum and your links!

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Welcome to the group!

Like Cody said, we can't post links in the general forum! you'll have to delete those and add them in the marketplace =)

rrbelgarde
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I do not make the clothes, although I really wish I could. That would be awesome. I started the store recently for new womens and childrens clothes and thought I would combine that with my crafting stuff. Sorry for the confusion. 

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Welcome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN