Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday! How are you today?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 14 Replies
How are you today? How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

What are you up to today? Cleaning? Day job? Play dates?

Are you going to craft or create today? If so what's on your crafty agenda?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I am going to be sewing after I take the kidlet to school! It's supposed to rain here and that is my favorite time to create. I have a ton of Mon-stors to make for my Alpaca for Autism event the 20th in Olathe, KS! I also need to clean up my studio a bit. After G gets home from school I plan to play some games with him til dinner, then sew some more when T gets home. :)
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I slept a little late today though so I am moving slow this morning. Yawn! Just finished a mango/banana/strawberry/spinach yogurt. Yummy! About to do some yoga.
TwinMomma122304
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I have a busy day :)  I have to finish unpacking from our recent road trip, the girls and I have library story time this morning, we need to hit the grocery store after that, I have to finish a monkey hat for my nephew who is due next month and get that and the blanket I already finished washed and in the mail!  I want to get this stuffed owl done (it's my first stuffed/3D item....I'm a little nervous about it!) so I can mail it to my friend for her new baby.  I also need to go to the DMV to register my van.  But first, I need to finish my coffee....and I supposed I should get dressed ;)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Busy busy busy!!! Have a fab day!

Quoting TwinMomma122304:

I have a busy day :)  I have to finish unpacking from our recent road trip, the girls and I have library story time this morning, we need to hit the grocery store after that, I have to finish a monkey hat for my nephew who is due next month and get that and the blanket I already finished washed and in the mail!  I want to get this stuffed owl done (it's my first stuffed/3D item....I'm a little nervous about it!) so I can mail it to my friend for her new baby.  I also need to go to the DMV to register my van.  But first, I need to finish my coffee....and I supposed I should get dressed ;)

looneymom424
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Gotta run to town this morning then I will sew up some things that need mended I am starting a bear for the grandbaby.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Hope you have a lovely day today!

Quoting looneymom424:

Gotta run to town this morning then I will sew up some things that need mended I am starting a bear for the grandbaby.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I am wet from taking the dog for a walk in the rain! Now I am chilling before going to work on my latest necklace.

I'm also finishing up laundry and Keeley and I are going bowling tonight.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Bowling sounds fun! Can't wait to see your latest necklace! What colors is it?

Quoting DanaG70:

I am wet from taking the dog for a walk in the rain! Now I am chilling before going to work on my latest necklace.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM

White, yellow and green. =) It'll have daffodils on it. (and leaves)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting DanaG70:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds awesome!

Quoting DanaG70:

White, yellow and green. =) It'll have daffodils on it. (and leaves)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting DanaG70:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)