Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

NEED gender neutral gift idea!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 26 Replies

Im going to a baby shower next weekend and i need a good idea for a gender neutral gift.

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Have you ever looked at the bite me dino pattern? I love making those! Other ideas would be a blanket with minky on one side and flannel on the other.  My daughter has one my mom made with two different colors of minky in squares on the back.  So cute! You can pick material and colors that are gender neutral. 

Autumn19
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Have you ever looked at the bite me dino pattern? I love making those! Other ideas would be a blanket with minky on one side and flannel on the other.  My daughter has one my mom made with two different colors of minky in squares on the back.  So cute! You can pick material and colors that are gender neutral. 

i cant get minky here :( i have to go 55 miles from here. never heard of the bite me dino ill look it up. its so hard when you dont know what the baby is.

Autumn19
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

OMG that is cute. i think ill do one of those!

i just need new ribbon.

Quoting emersonsmommy:

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Bummer. What stores do you have closeby for supplies?

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

i cant get minky here :( i have to go 55 miles from here. never heard of the bite me dino ill look it up. its so hard when you dont know what the baby is.

Autumn19
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM

wal-mart :(

i do make trips to hobby lobby once in awhile though but thats the one thats far away.

it sucks to live in the middle of nowhere.

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I have the same problem, i have a walmart, and a 70 mile trip to hobby lobby or joanns

Quoting Autumn19:

wal-mart :(

i do make trips to hobby lobby once in awhile though but thats the one thats far away.

it sucks to live in the middle of nowhere.

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe a unique toy, like some fabric boxes, and fabric blocks, or other fabric toys
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Bibs in nuetral colors, blankets, tie dyed onesies, tie dyed crib sheets. :)

looneymom424
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I would make baby blocks they are so neutral use colorful patterns and grocery bags to make noise.
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Stork bundle/Diaper cake

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)