Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wholesale Fabric

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I've been working on starting a fabric group to get better prices if anyone is interested in joining in. We are getting ready to put in an order to Camelot Fabric next. I'm basically doing my cost plus shipping. Most work out to $5 to $8 per yard for cotton woven fabrics.

If anyone is interested: <a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/593384414011454/">https://www.facebook.com/groups/593384414011454/</a>

Kristopher and Konnor

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kquad
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I should add that some like Riley Blake Apple of My Eye were $4 per yard.  Once quantity ordered goes up the shipping to me will spread out more.  :) 

Oleary1024
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Just saw this now, bumping so I can look from my computer...
Oleary1024
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:32 PM

im in RI...is that going to be a huge pain in the butt for you guys?? I don't want to end up costing MORE money lol 

kquad
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:23 AM

There are people all over the US.  So RI is no problem.  (I'll even be in CT nearby in June.  :)  My husband is from that area.  I LOVE RI.  A lot fits in a Flat Rate Envelope - I just got 10 yards in yesterday to send and FREs are 5.30 to ship.  The Apple of my Eye is all gone (that was the 10 yards), but I know there is 1 yard of Happy Skies Minky and one yard of Scoot Minky that was $5 and a couple from the Weaver collection too I think that are cotton woven that were $4.  (I like the sale stuff since it's usually the most affordable) 

kquad
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Right now there is extra Dress up days Aqua ($6/yard), Dress up Days Bike ($6/yard), Apple of My Eye Yellow ($4/yard), and Seaside Gray Riley Blake ($5/yard) 

I also have a couple Fat Quarter Set of the Dress Up Days left.  (I have nothing I can do with the except maybe a quilt, but I keep waffling over keeping one. :) ) 

There may be a little of the Pieces of Hope Blue and Aqua Mustaches left....  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)