Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Monday! How are you? What are you getting into today?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 8 Replies
What are you up to today? Cleaning? Errands? Homework? Will you be crafting? If so, what are you making?

I just cleaned up the main floor of our house! Vacuumed and did dishes. After I take my son to school I need to photograph Mon-stors to list! :) Then I need to tidy my sewing room.

Don't forget to pop over to the marketplace so you can help me out with a project I am working on!! <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
skeletor1017
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I had an OB appt this morning, until my son started throwing up just before we walked out the door. Sigh. I guess I'll work on fixing a dress I made and see if he just had an unsettled stomach and see if we can go to DD2's GI appt this afternoon. Hopefully he is feeling better soon.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

still looking for work applying to a hobby lobby and several restraunts today

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
The baby has an appt this morning. I think we are going to head straight to the zoo from there. Then I have a couple meetings this afternoon and evening. Normally I would have homework, but I finished my last class last week so yay for that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I painted most of the guest bathroom.. Tired of staring at the ugly seafoam green the landlord picked out (he is color blind)  

need to finish the top edges...

Looks much better now though for sure. 

Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I am on vacation right now, the weather is a little crappy so we have mostly stayed in. We went to walmart and just a few minutes ago me and DH and my mom went down to the beach to get pictures of hightide. I am loving it right now even though it's been raining off and on all day. This morning when it was nice we took the kids down to the beach. They tried to build sand castles but got distracted by the water. Then DH and I took them wave jumping. (We didn't get out past my calves cause I have issues with the ocean) Then brought the kids back in, me DH went to walmart to get some stuff (my grandma watched the kids) Now we are back and its raining outside. Waiting for tomorrow its suppose to be a prettier day than today.

Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM

sadly, had unexpected trip to urgent care - for my husband.  Turns out he has a heel spur {sigh}.  Then to my endocrinologist for a thyroid check - everything is fine and my blood sugar is actually back into the normal range (yay!!)....then to Lowe's to pay for our fence install, then Walmart to hunt up heel cushions or whatever for Ken since he couldn't get an appointment until June...have since gotten him an appointment for Wednesday, so we shall see what the doc has to say....other than, didn't get diddly bupkus done

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:49 AM

We were out ALL day, and I mean all day lol. Left around 7 am and didn't get back until around 8 pm! I have a few things to do but nothing major since no homework is due today :) I got my new pics of my items today and holy cow they're amazing!

RutterMama
by Tia on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Yesterday was re-coup day for me. I even took a nap. I needed it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)