Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Business people

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I have an inquiry on my page about gift cards.

Do you do gift cards? If so, how?

Im thinking maybe I could print off some nice card stock with name and amount then have a number on the back and I can keep track of that number and the amount or something but Im jsut brainstorming for now.

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissElissa21
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM

bump

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I have gift certificates available in my shop. I'd give a code for them to use that way there is no shipping cost.
cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I am just starting up my craft business, so I have never even thought of gift cards. But your idea sounds good to me, especially if your customers are more local. The gift code idea sounds good also.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I do a code in my shop on Storenvy - if you aren't there yet you should set up shop! It makes life and selling handmade so easy. I don't sell them though but gift them. But you can sell amounts of them as dollar off discounts and then they redeem them, but they have to use the whole amount off at a time. Like $15 off would be used all at once, it could roll over.. :)
SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I've never had anyone ask about this.

Sounds like you got some great advice from the ladies though!

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Im thinking the code will have to be the ticket. I was thinking jsut about the card stock ones so that they could give it to someone. Im not on store envy, right now Im jsut on Facebook and I dont think Im ready to move into other worlds at the moment lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)