Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I need a flower....... More pictures of what I have so far

Posted by   + Show Post

I just made this hat and I want to put a flower on it or something but I can't decide which one. I am currently looking at ravelry... I don't know if I am not finding a good one, or if I am in an indecisive mood. Or maybe I am wired on coffee. But do you have any go to patterns? Do you ladies think anything other then a flower would look good? 

So I made some flower's today after we got home from my son's flag football game. I so far I used the patterns Loopy Daisy and Spiral Flower from Brieshon's blog (I love em!) Here is how they turned out (excuse the incredibly messy room):

And I whipped up a rose but SO thinks it is too big and I am starting to think so too

I haven't made it to the dollar store to check out their fake flowers yet, allergies kicked my butt today, but maybe tomorrow. All of them are on pins so they can be switched out. What you do all think?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Replies (21-29):
badgirl44654
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM
On youtube search hectanooga, first thing I ever learned to crochet was a flower by watching her video. She has so many tutorials, but she explains things clearly.
badgirl44654
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSLbziHdJHA
jnich4
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I'll check it out now.

Quoting badgirl44654:

wulfeyes05
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:41 PM

How about something like this:

jnich4
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM

That is the flower I was going for at first but all the patterns I looked at and tried came out soooo weird.... I think I was just having a funky night with patterns...

Quoting wulfeyes05:

wulfeyes05
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I know the feeling lol. There are times I pull apart an entire hat because it looks off lol.

Quoting jnich4:

That is the flower I was going for at first but all the patterns I looked at and tried came out soooo weird.... I think I was just having a funky night with patterns...

Quoting wulfeyes05:

jnich4
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I did that with probably a dozen hats before I gave up and made this. I hated hats. Now I know its just because I had to  creat my own lol 

Or a bag. That was what I just ripped out the other night. The finished picture was really cute but mine looked like (as SO said) "clown pubes". I finally gave up. :)

Quoting wulfeyes05:

I know the feeling lol. There are times I pull apart an entire hat because it looks off lol.

Quoting jnich4:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

wulfeyes05
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Lol 

Quoting jnich4:

I did that with probably a dozen hats before I gave up and made this. I hated hats. Now I know its just because I had to  creat my own lol 

Or a bag. That was what I just ripped out the other night. The finished picture was really cute but mine looked like (as SO said) "clown pubes". I finally gave up. :)

Quoting wulfeyes05:

Quoting jnich4:

Quoting wulfeyes05:

jnich4
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I love it!!! I need to go through my fabric stash again and see if I have something to use.

Quoting badgirl44654:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN