Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I need a flower....... More pictures of what I have so far

Posted by   + Show Post

I just made this hat and I want to put a flower on it or something but I can't decide which one. I am currently looking at ravelry... I don't know if I am not finding a good one, or if I am in an indecisive mood. Or maybe I am wired on coffee. But do you have any go to patterns? Do you ladies think anything other then a flower would look good? 

So I made some flower's today after we got home from my son's flag football game. I so far I used the patterns Loopy Daisy and Spiral Flower from Brieshon's blog (I love em!) Here is how they turned out (excuse the incredibly messy room):

And I whipped up a rose but SO thinks it is too big and I am starting to think so too

I haven't made it to the dollar store to check out their fake flowers yet, allergies kicked my butt today, but maybe tomorrow. All of them are on pins so they can be switched out. What you do all think?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
jnich4
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I just have to add... I have a featured post! That is exciting :) 

jnich4
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I had your Loopy Daisy pattern up and my son walks in and he says "Mama! That picture is SOOOOO pretty." Haha :) I told him thanks but its not mine. Gotta give credit where it is due :)

Quoting Brieshon:

A flower would be cute! I have a few free patterns on my blog, if you're interested: http://breezybot.blogspot.com/p/free-crochet-patterns.html

mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM
You could just leave it as is and clip flower bows in it. :)
jnich4
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:27 PM

bump

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Those flowers are so cute. I agree that the rose is a little big. But it's a nice rose anyway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I have a hat with a button on it and various flowers that button on. My sil made it for me and I think it's amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnich4
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I thought about doing the button and having her (the little girl I am going to give it to) be able to button them on, but then I thought if she wants she can put all the flowers on at once. I think I might make some hearts too and a butterfly if I can figure it out. Plus whatever I find at the dollar store. She is an awesome kid so I am trying to give her something to do while she goes through her treatments..

Quoting emersonsmommy:

I have a hat with a button on it and various flowers that button on. My sil made it for me and I think it's amazing!

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:09 PM
That's so nice of you!

Quoting jnich4:

I thought about doing the button and having her (the little girl I am going to give it to) be able to button them on, but then I thought if she wants she can put all the flowers on at once. I think I might make some hearts too and a butterfly if I can figure it out. Plus whatever I find at the dollar store. She is an awesome kid so I am trying to give her something to do while she goes through her treatments..

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Yay!! So glad you used my flower patterns!! :D
Pink.Frosting
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I think if you use the big one, it needs to be pinned on a little bit lower.  All the other ones are cute too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)