Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I need teeth whitening,...PIOG

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok,..so I know this is not about crafts, but I have a problem (its only a problem to me hubby doesn't think is a big deal). 

Ok,..so I am a coffee drinker been for over ten years now. My teeth are yellow, but not even,-some are yellow and some are almost white. Its so embarrassing. I tried the baking soda and peroxide method and they look slightly lighter but they're still uneven. I can NOT spend a fortune on whitening products. Help?! any tips will be awesome at this point. 

Love Always,

Angel

typing

by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cowgirls10181
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Ive been using pro (something) but dont drink coffee, it has changed the olor of my teeth. The cafeen eats the enamila or at least scratches it making it easier to become stained, try an enamil repairing tooth paste and then randomly try whitening those teeth only.
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 9, 2013 at 11:47 PM

One tip would be to only drink colored drinks through a straw. This helps keep them away from your teeth for the most part. I don't know how to make them whiter but my orthodontist told me that this will keep the fluids mostly away from the fronts of the teeth and will partially protect any dental work as well.

melliburger
by Melli on May. 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM

N o idea :( sorry

Bizmom
by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM

I know using baking soda along with your toothpaste can whiten them slowly, but it takes time, and use peroxide as well. good luck:) I like the 3d whitener toothpaste, it takes 14 days to whiten.

Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I've heard rubbing the inside of banana peels on your teeth is supposed to help, but I haven't tried it. Lol
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Really?! Fascinating.

Quoting Brieshon:

I've heard rubbing the inside of banana peels on your teeth is supposed to help, but I haven't tried it. Lol
Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I'm skeptical, but the naturey peeps I know say it works. Not drastically like professional whitening, but it's natural, free, and wasteless, if your family goes through bananas like mine do. Lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Really?! Fascinating.

Quoting Brieshon:

badgirl44654
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM
At dollar general and dollar tree they have peroxide whitening gel, and the little whitening tray for $1. It's what I use. I'm a smoker, but don't smoke heavily. Then id try pronamel toothpaste.
RutterMama
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Pinterest!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN