Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Mother's Day

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

June was upset because she didn't buy my anything ( my mom has her thinking she needed to buy me something) sooo we made this giant cookie and I decorated it :)

by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM

LOVE cookie cakes! :) I think it's a great way to spend time together and make her feel better!

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 12, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Yummy! I actually prefer just spending time together more than the gifts! 

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Very cool. Cookie cakes are awesome...I love doing double layer cookie cakes or deep dish cookie cakes and adding tons of frosting (I like the frosting as much as the cookie). I prefer the time together, too. This year I got a pic from my youngest (that the teacher took and printed) and a fancy engraved cutting board (it had a rose which is my favorite flower, my name and a verse on the front and on the other side the occassion and year) and a fancy heart shaped compact from my mom. I spent the morning with my kids and this afternoon I got a break so I could spend time with my mom and grandma's and my brother's ex girlfriend so that we could chat and relax while the men took my neice, cousin and my kids out to swim and manned the bbq. We had a wonderful day and I hope you did, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)