Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi Fellow Crafters!

I'm Nayomi, I just recently started my own lil business and am looking forward to getting up and running! I have one beautiful little girl!  Genevieve who is 2 yrs old. She inspired me to own shop! I hope by being apart of this group I'll learn some new tricks and tips, while making some new friends!

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
3kidz123
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

My name is Jennifer and I hope to open my own shop and start doing craft fairs about 6 months to a year after my little bundle of joy is born (due in Sept). Right now I'm working on taking a few business classes and getting my new blog off the ground. I'm sure you'll like it here, there's a lot of kind and talented moms in this group!

What is it you make?

lalasmama2007
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Hello and welcome!

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Welcome to the group

melliburger
by Melli on May. 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Welcome Nayomi! Feel free to share pics of your work!

dalbax2
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Welcome.
jryberg
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Welcome to the group!
MissElissa21
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Welcome! When you get the business up and running, link it in the Marketplace, it's where we do our shopping! You can post pictures of your work (with no advertising) in this forum! I am Melissa. What is your favorite craft to do?

cowgirls10181
by on May. 27, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Welcome! And congratulations on the little one. I love sewing, i can do other crafts too, but im impaicent(?) I have 3 kids doing crafts can be impossable some days.
nightowl88
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Thank you ladies! Sorry it's been ages since I've been on. I now have a 9 month old lil girl. So it's '. Been little hectic lately. But I love to sew, make bows, just anything for babies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)