Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Mobile Photo

Last year I started an on-line quilting class and got frustrated and stopped. I decided to start again.
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Replies (31-36):
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM

thank you

Quoting EmmasMom0706:

Awesome squares!

MissElissa21
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I have the hardest time picking a pattern. I'll have to devote more energy to it and get them done so my aunt will be happy.

Quoting jryberg:

thanks - they are fun to make! you should just pick a pattern and do it :) 

Quoting MissElissa21:

Those are neat! I wish I knew more about quilts. I have a suitcase full of fabric that needs to be made into 2, and I am chicken.

rockyhugs35
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Amazing! I've always wanted to quilt. I've made a log cabin quilt. But I don't know how to do any others. Plus I'm just too scared and worried I'd end up doing it incorrectly.
Scottishbrat33
by on May. 28, 2013 at 4:43 AM

The blocks are beautiful.I picked up my quilt today and started working on it.I am almost done.I want to get it done by the winter.The blocks you made are very nice.It is exciting when you start a quilt you have an idea sometimes it comes out different that is the fun of it.

sstronglj203
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:20 PM

The more you keep working on quilts the more you will enjoy making them dont give up yu are doing good

sstronglj203
by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM

cant be afraid of failure if you are you wont learn how to do new things and sometimes when we mess up up we regroup to learn how to something right way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)