Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you crafting this weekend?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 18 Replies

What are you crafting this weekend?

by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I am still working on sprucing up some of the kids' outside toys. I bought a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe at a yard sale and I'm going to glam it up for my daughter.

Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM
More purses! And maybe finalize a couple crochet pat patterns. With it was another 3 day weekend!!
johnny4ever
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Scrapbooking

AshleyOh7
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Hoping to get the top finished for our picnic quilt, then maybe at least cut out two more baby quilts/blankets (just found out my husband's head coach's wife is pregnant!). One will be a football shape, the other just a regular tummy time quilt.
AshleyOh7
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Ooh, how are you going to do it? I've been wanting to hack the one we got handed down for my son, but can't decide what to do.

Quoting LuLuRex:

I am still working on sprucing up some of the kids' outside toys. I bought a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe at a yard sale and I'm going to glam it up for my daughter.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I have binder covers to finish (for the second time)...a quilt to work on, and if I can find the pattern a shirt or tunic to make for my son and a bodice to make for my dd and may make my first try at a cloak for one of my kids (they have completely worn out the halloween cloaks they got...). I have a very loooooooong "weekend" since as of 2:30 this afternoon I am off work for the summer!

lalasmama2007
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'm still working on my cross stitch project.  Here's where I'm at....

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM

more monsters!

mama_girl07
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Nothing to exciting. i might make a monkey ami but I hope to jsut relax this weekend. today was the last day of school so Im ready for summer lol We are probably going to go to lagoon which is a amusement park here

melliburger
by Melli on May. 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I'm working on a bamboo yarn hat :) This yarn is SO SOFT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)