Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Tops

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Breastfeeding is always easier with nursing tops, but I hate shelling out 40+ on a shirt. When I found these at Walmart a few weeks ago, I just about flipped. The only thing missing was the nursing slit. Since they are jersey and wont fray all I had to do was cut a slit over each breast for access! I got two nursing tops for $10 each!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Mobile Photo

First time posting from my phone, aparently it will only post one photo at a time. These are the tops.
melliburger
by Melli on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice :)

jridgill
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Cute!! I never even wore a nursing bra with either of my kids. I'm not well endowed at ALL. Lol so I think it was a little easier do me to get away with that type of thing
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Lucky you!  I fall into the "honkin' huge" category when I'm nursing.  Currently I am a 36F and when my milk comes in I'll be a 36H...not looking forward to that again. 

Quoting jridgill:

Cute!! I never even wore a nursing bra with either of my kids. I'm not well endowed at ALL. Lol so I think it was a little easier do me to get away with that type of thing

rfhsure
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this

ha! Thrifty! I have the same problem with tops. AFter I had the baby, my dad let me do a mini spree at motherhood so I could buy some nursing bras and tanktops. I love those things, I do not know what I'd do without them. After I got those I just went to the thrift store for loose fitting shirts, and tanktops that were in nursing friendly styles, like button downs.

Now that I've been looking at this picture for 30 seconds, it looks like the eye of a dragon peeking out at me. just had to say that.

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM
I leak all over when nursing. If I tried using a nursing top the second layer would be soaked in a session. I was told my supply would even our, but he is 6 months now and it hasn't evened out at all...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Didn't you use nursing pads?  I can't live without them. 

Quoting emersonsmommy:

I leak all over when nursing. If I tried using a nursing top the second layer would be soaked in a session. I was told my supply would even our, but he is 6 months now and it hasn't evened out at all...

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I use nursing pads. It does nothing for when Rycker let's go during the session though.... Lol

Quoting SissyMacK:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Yikes!

Quoting emersonsmommy:

I use nursing pads. It does nothing for when Rycker let's go during the session though.... Lol

Quoting SissyMacK:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:54 AM
It's crazy. I spray all over!

Quoting SissyMacK:

Yikes!

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Quoting SissyMacK:

Quoting emersonsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)