Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been awhile since my last post... what I've been up to. *Lots of Pics*

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 13 Replies

It's been quite a few months since I last posted.... I was doing mainly crocheting when I posted before. I was making lots of hats and that was what was bringing in some extra income. Sometime in January I stopped doing crocheting (still do items here and there) and began my sewing business. I now focus mainly on sewing childrens clothes.... my small business has been very slow going, but I love sewing and I'm going to keep at it as long as I can! Here are just a handful of the many many dresses I've made since January... 

My name is Brooke. I'm a WAHM to 2 sweet adorable littles. Mikey is almost 8 (7/31/05) and Annie is 3 (9/28/09). And right now I'm loving being a wife, a mom, a seamstress, and a photographer. 

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WandaSue
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

verty cute! i love the baby skulls!!

meggera007
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

All of those are wonderful! :)

I really loved the skull fabric you used on the 3rd one, and the fabrics in the next to last one. I really wish I could sew clothes that well!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

your fabric combos are great, love it all!

lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Super cute stuff!

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are gorgeous!

jryberg
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

very cute projects! 

DaiTilley
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Love all of them! I stalk your Facebook page, and will probably be buying a set of 12 or 18 month dresses from you soon for my friend's twins as a first bday present!
Excellent work :))
looneymom424
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute

Mama2Mikey
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought I replied to this and I cant find my reply! Anyway... what I said was: 

Awesome! I'm happy to make you something anytime! And I wont make you wait the length of my current turnaround time, I'll squeeze you in ;) just let me know who you are when you go to order. 

Quoting DaiTilley:

Love all of them! I stalk your Facebook page, and will probably be buying a set of 12 or 18 month dresses from you soon for my friend's twins as a first bday present!
Excellent work :))

Lil_fox13
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM

You are very talented. Do you have a website? Or EBay account ? This needs to get out there! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)