Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

For those of you who...

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
...sell your stuff/have your own business, what is that you make?
how long have you done it?
do you have your own website?
how did you start??
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysjuls
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I crochet. I've done it for about 3yrs. I have a fb page. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billssweety
by Cyndi on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I crochet...I have a fb & a storenvy...I just started making things and people started asking to buy them next thing I knew I had a business...it will be 2 years in September.

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I have two businesses

Jewelry store: 2 years, not my own website, it's hosted through the Storenvy marketplace. I started on Etsy moved to Storenvy a week later.

Loom Knit store: going to be a year soon. Again, started on etsy moved to Storenvy a bit later.

me-n-mygirls
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:07 AM
What made you start selling it?

Quoting crysjuls:

I crochet. I've done it for about 3yrs. I have a fb page. :)
me-n-mygirls
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Are all those sites like etsy?
is there a fee?

Quoting melliburger:

I have two businesses

Jewelry store: 2 years, not my own website, it's hosted through the Storenvy marketplace. I started on Etsy moved to Storenvy a week later.

Loom Knit store: going to be a year soon. Again, started on etsy moved to Storenvy a bit later.

ZsMommy
by Heids on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hand made jewelry.

Making jewelry since 2005. Did 3 years of marketed craft shows and a couple "private" in home shows then moved to another state. Had a about a year and a half break where I didn't make anything. Got back into it and started selling online (page hosted through Storenvy) since Oct 2011

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Storenvy is 100% free and 100% customizable. If you want I'll pm you a link to my two stores so you can see how different and awesome they are. The only fees I pay when I have a sale through storenvy are the paypal fees which honestly are pretty much unavoidable.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

is there a fee?

Quoting melliburger:

I have two businesses

me-n-mygirls
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:09 AM
yes, please!

Quoting melliburger:

Storenvy is 100% free and 100% customizable. If you want I'll pm you a link to my two stores so you can see how different and awesome they are. The only fees I pay when I have a sale through storenvy are the paypal fees which honestly are pretty much unavoidable.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

is there a fee?

Quoting melliburger:

I have two businesses

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

sent :)

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

yes, please!

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

is there a fee?

Quoting melliburger:

I have two businesses

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Storenvy is freaking fabulous! I have been on there over three years with my Mon-stors, it's awesome! :) Free, totally custom, easy to use, and the admins are incredible and always there for their users. I run a community FB group for Storenvy users and host the weekly Storenvy users community chat on twitter, if you join and want to participate just let me know!

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

is there a fee?

Quoting melliburger:

I have two businesses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)