Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I have to pack my crafting supplies

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm a little depressed and have been procrastinating like never before - but I have to pack all my craft supplies so I can get my floors done. So far I've only been able to pack 1/3rd of my rubber stamps and all of my vinyl, and then FedEx brought my new bubblegum beads...so I made some necklaces. I feel like now that I'm going through things I'm getting all sorts of inspiration and need to create things RIGHT NOW or I'll lose it.
I have until next Tuesday to get it all packed...and I'm supposed to get my homework done, too.
So many things to make...too little time.
Wish me luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jryberg
by Jaime on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this
At least it's only temporary! It's much more fun to create things than pack or do homework :)
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Ha! It may be permanent if my husband comes home and finds out I HAVEN'T PACKED!! I stayed up until midnight playing with my Big Shot and going through stamp sets.

Quoting jryberg:

At least it's only temporary! It's much more fun to create things than pack or do homework :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Good luck! :) Homework always stands in the way of me being creative!

looneymom424
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Good luck I have no motivation to clean we have a wedding here this weekend

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:14 PM

good luck

jryberg
by Jaime on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Oops :) Hopefully you had fun! Show us what you created

Quoting mybratsmom:

Ha! It may be permanent if my husband comes home and finds out I HAVEN'T PACKED!! I stayed up until midnight playing with my Big Shot and going through stamp sets.

Quoting jryberg:

Mickimarie
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

i have started keeping a craft journal.my hubby thinks it is just giberish with shorthand and numbers on it. but I was cycling through my supplies and kept getting more ideas. (I sort through everything every so often and rotate what type of projects I work on.) I just put up my looms and am working on jewelry. when the weather turns cold I will bring them back out. but it was hard so each time i had an idea i wrote myself a pattern list.

Like this. DSp 5blue ltbrwn even. It is the basic pattern for a halfknot sinnet with 5 blue glass beads evenly spaced on undyed hamp. to me it makes sense and sorting goes faster if i keep the projects for later

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Wow, good luck! Think of how inspired you'll be when you unpack!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN