Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another crafty mama looking to chat with others!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
What a crazy world, huh? I feel more or less alone in my crafting as none of my friends craft. I feel like I'm constantly making different things with my son's footprints-- zebra's, seals, butterflies, parrots, you name it. But more than that, I paint, I create jewelry, even home goods like coasters. I've opened a shop on Etsy I'd love for everyone to view it, let me know what you think etsy.com/shop/FelixAndCo A lot of the paintings on it at the moment are geared toward children, perfect for nurseries, child's room but I do others and I'm building my store. I'm hoping to meet other moms who love to craft, swap tips, get suggestions, make some friends. I'm a first time mom and would love the company :)
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Hi. Welcome. You are definitely in the right place.

welcomesewing

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Welcome to the group!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY - none of my friends are crafty, unless you count baby making.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FelixAndCo
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:23 PM

lmao -- I guess baby making is a craft huh?? Hah. Sorry I didn't see your post til now it's been a crazy day-- fiancee is driving me more crazy than the baby-- I'm sure you've had days like that!!!

FelixAndCo
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Thank y ou Rhiann!

Hows everyones day so far? Im exhausted
may8675309
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Hi! You've come to the right place. The moms here are great and are always willing to help with a question.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)