Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

wknd plans 8/17-18

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM
  • 14 Replies
Any plans this wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM
I'm going to be vinyling water bottles for my kids to take to school, making some zipper pulls, and a new shirt for the gym.
I'd really like to make some Mexican chili beans and other preps to have fish tacos for dinner Saturday but it looks like DH is working so I might just make a 1/2 lasagna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Aug. 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM
We have a quiet weekend planned which is fine with me. If the weather is good we will take the boat out but if not we will just hang around the house.
maine1014
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Weekends are always busy, Saturday is Race Day, my oldest races at our local track, so thats where I'll be headed, Sunday it's running errands and getting SO all set and packed to head out early Monday morning for work.

gogetem
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I have to finish a wood trophy plaque for last season's champion in my fantasy football league. Totally last minute. I have to give it to him at our draft tomorrow :/

mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I have 3 hats and 2 baby shoes to make this weekend

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Tomorrow fil and hubby are going to an auction so I"ll be here with jordan, mil and sil. We may go out they said? I have homework, 2 essays to be exact.

TattooLoveShow
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Ill be making a baby dress and working the summer fest at my church
calebsmommy05
by Amy on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I will be working and then making(or at least working on) a baby set. And maybe taking a nap. I am so tired lately!
rory10
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Got my finger with a knife the other day while making salsa, so I won't be cleaning the bathroom! I'm sure I won't, but I should make a sheet set with pillow case for DD's toddler bed. At some point before Friday I have to take down my magic mesh door screan and sew up a part that's been ripping.My mom ordered us a new mattress, box spring, and frame as an early Christmas present since we've only had a mattress on the floor and that's when it's being delivered. Friday can't come fast enough!

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I am going to rest my back and knit while Daniel sews up some shirts and the kids hang out with their grandparents. Its a nice weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)