Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

mid week check in 8/21

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 14 Replies

hows it going ladies?

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM

not too bad here, a busy last few days, but the next few should be quieter, just catching up on some housework, maybe decluttering a bit

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:50 AM

It's going...my husband is away for work until Friday/Saturday. So, it's just me and the two younger girls. I'm driving to Ms this weekend to pick up my oldest daughter. Should have gotten her 6 days ago...

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

maine1014
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM

My SO won't be back until fri night, dealing with hot weather {yuk}. Yesterday was busy with 2 of my grandkids, the same for tomorrow. Then comes the weekend, which is always busy.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I don't know if I'm ready for the week to be over or ready for next week to start. I've been so busy with carting everyone to their locations, trying to fit in my work, housework, errands, etc...I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I swear I'm busier now as a SAHM than I was working 9 hour days!!! How did I do it?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

sounds like a hectic week. my house is usually quieter when dh isn't around lol, and have fun on your roadtrip!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

It's going...my husband is away for work until Friday/Saturday. So, it's just me and the two younger girls. I'm driving to Ms this weekend to pick up my oldest daughter. Should have gotten her 6 days ago...

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM

it has been hot here also, yuk is right, i dont mind the heat really, but the humidity makes it so i just want to keep the house closed up and run the ac 24/7 which my electric company loves, but i do not.

Quoting maine1014:

My SO won't be back until fri night, dealing with hot weather {yuk}. Yesterday was busy with 2 of my grandkids, the same for tomorrow. Then comes the weekend, which is always busy.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

i feel the same was being a sahm now. i used to work 50 hours a week and keep up with everything, now i kind of fell like im always behind with something, and i only have small kiddos, 1yr old and a 2yr old, i can't even imagine what it'll be like when they have lots of activities to go to

Quoting mybratsmom:

I don't know if I'm ready for the week to be over or ready for next week to start. I've been so busy with carting everyone to their locations, trying to fit in my work, housework, errands, etc...I don't know if I'm coming or going.

I swear I'm busier now as a SAHM than I was working 9 hour days!!! How did I do it?!?!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I'm telling you, I felt like a failure yesterday. I spent 30 minutes just trying to get out of the high school parking lot in the morning. Another 25 afterschool. Race to get braces adjusted, Walmart for a gym lock, back to HS for golf application, finally got home and DH calls to say he needs work bag packed. Laundry, ironing, packing...by then it's 730 and we didn't eat so I broke my "we only eat out on Fridays" rule and ordered Chinese.

Considering getting back into freezer and crock pot meals - at least we'll eat well.

Quoting lillucky8:

i feel the same was being a sahm now. i used to work 50 hours a week and keep up with everything, now i kind of fell like im always behind with something, and i only have small kiddos, 1yr old and a 2yr old, i can't even imagine what it'll be like when they have lots of activities to go to

Quoting mybratsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM

some days i def feel like a chicken with my head cut off. im sure you'll get into a groove soon! :)

Quoting mybratsmom:

I'm telling you, I felt like a failure yesterday. I spent 30 minutes just trying to get out of the high school parking lot in the morning. Another 25 afterschool. Race to get braces adjusted, Walmart for a gym lock, back to HS for golf application, finally got home and DH calls to say he needs work bag packed. Laundry, ironing, packing...by then it's 730 and we didn't eat so I broke my "we only eat out on Fridays" rule and ordered Chinese.

Considering getting back into freezer and crock pot meals - at least we'll eat well.

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting mybratsmom:

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM

It's crazy when he isn't here. :-( eh. I'm not looking forward to the 12 hr drive, but at least we get to drive in the new car(with AC!!!) & I finally get to see my baby girl after 2 months. I can't wait to give her the biggest hug ever!!! She's excited to come home and see our new apartment, & mostly...her new room! lol

Quoting lillucky8:

sounds like a hectic week. my house is usually quieter when dh isn't around lol, and have fun on your roadtrip!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN