Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Weekend Fun - What are you up to? Any big projects on the list?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:13 AM
  • 20 Replies

Well it's Friday which for me means looking ahead to the weekend and figuring out what I want to try and do! I am going to craft this weekend even if I have to stay up all night to so something!

What are your plans for the weekend - projects, play time with kiddos, relaxing?

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billssweety
by Cyndi on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Soccer practice Friday night, 60th bday party for a friend Saturday, church Sunday, after we are going to a water park in Sacramento, we won 4 free tickets and they close in 2 weeks, so we need to go or lose them...

jryberg
by Jaime on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM

That sounds like a fun weekend! 

Quoting billssweety:

Soccer practice Friday night, 60th bday party for a friend Saturday, church Sunday, after we are going to a water park in Sacramento, we won 4 free tickets and they close in 2 weeks, so we need to go or lose them...

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:31 AM

We're going to see Smurfs 2 in the morning.  Afterwards I need to get a birthday gift for my Mom and hopefully get to a Joann's.  On Sunday I need to pick up a birthday cake and then go to my parent's house to celebrate my Mom's birthday.  I'll also be working on an easy x-stitch piece this weekend when I have time.

DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM

The only real plans this weekend is to tackle my office/Craftroom/school room. It is such a small room with so many things going on in it. It is a wreck, and I was asked to do a shutterfly blog post months ago that involved that room, need to get it done.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Nothing planned, but hopefully doing something fun since it is the last weekend of summer before my kids go back to school.

melliburger
by Melli on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yay Friday!! :)

I have homework to do this weekend. We'll do some cleaning too we're going to have a garage sale next weekend so lots of prepping to be done!

I'm going to clear out my craft room. anything I haven't used in at least 6 months will be going. SO I forsee a lot of jewelry supplies going.

AkashaGermaine
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
My dd and I are going to put together a foamie haunted mansion kit during ds nap time.
calebsmommy05
by Amy on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Having a family day at the lake Saturday, then going to my Papa's birthday party(if we are home in time). Sunday I am working all day.
jryberg
by Jaime on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Happy Birthday to your mom. I hope you get some time to cross stitch

Quoting lalasmama2007:

We're going to see Smurfs 2 in the morning.  Afterwards I need to get a birthday gift for my Mom and hopefully get to a Joann's.  On Sunday I need to pick up a birthday cake and then go to my parent's house to celebrate my Mom's birthday.  I'll also be working on an easy x-stitch piece this weekend when I have time.

jryberg
by Jaime on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Good luck on your cleaning project, that was my last weekend! 

Quoting DawnPratt23:

The only real plans this weekend is to tackle my office/Craftroom/school room. It is such a small room with so many things going on in it. It is a wreck, and I was asked to do a shutterfly blog post months ago that involved that room, need to get it done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN