Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday monday 9/2

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 12 Replies
How was your wknd? Any plans for today? The rest of week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Enjoying my extended weekend :) today is going to be a crafting/movie day for me (I hope). This week is going to be busy but that is pretty normal.
looneymom424
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Working on sewing today

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM

sewing today and most of tomorrow...I have 3 shirts (2 kids, 1 adult) and 2 chemises (one adult size 4 and one adult size 24) to make, 3 tunics to make (2 kids, 1 adult), 2 pairs of pants to make (1 kids, 1 adult), 3 belt pouches, 1 lady's belt with chatelaine, and 1 boys fabric belt, 3 belt mug holders, and 3 muffin hats, 3 (Halloween) haul bags, and some back to school projects to finish.

Not all today of course...I think I will finish the back to school projects, the pants and the haul bags today. And the hats, belts, belt pouches and the mug holders tomorrow...and jewlery for the boys costumes as well if I have time and can find appropriate materials today.

melliburger
by Melli on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

It was ok. Yesterday was a haze of homework though! ahhhhh

Today we finished cleaning and organizing downstairs and finally got all hte garage sale stuff packed up and stuff.

If the weather doesn't get any worse we'll go play tennis after dinner :)

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Well...not able to get some stuff done today...I grabbed the wrong patterns by mistake and have to go back to the store tomorrow to exchange them...

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Glad you had a good long wknd :)

Quoting jryberg:

Enjoying my extended weekend :) today is going to be a crafting/movie day for me (I hope). This week is going to be busy but that is pretty normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Anything particular?

Quoting looneymom424:

Working on sewing today

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Holy moly thats quite a list!

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

sewing today and most of tomorrow...I have 3 shirts (2 kids, 1 adult) and 2 chemises (one adult size 4 and one adult size 24) to make, 3 tunics to make (2 kids, 1 adult), 2 pairs of pants to make (1 kids, 1 adult), 3 belt pouches, 1 lady's belt with chatelaine, and 1 boys fabric belt, 3 belt mug holders, and 3 muffin hats, 3 (Halloween) haul bags, and some back to school projects to finish.

Not all today of course...I think I will finish the back to school projects, the pants and the haul bags today. And the hats, belts, belt pouches and the mug holders tomorrow...and jewlery for the boys costumes as well if I have time and can find appropriate materials today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Ugh, homework already? And yay for cleaning and organizing! Id love to get everything done but the two toddlers in my house arent very cooperative lol

Quoting melliburger:

It was ok. Yesterday was a haze of homework though! ahhhhh

Today we finished cleaning and organizing downstairs and finally got all hte garage sale stuff packed up and stuff.

If the weather doesn't get any worse we'll go play tennis after dinner :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Bummer :/

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

Well...not able to get some stuff done today...I grabbed the wrong patterns by mistake and have to go back to the store tomorrow to exchange them...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)