Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PINK! :D

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Today's prompt for #fmsphotoaday was "pink". 

I have been sewing all day. Making lots and lots and lots of monster totes and these little tooth monsters so I can restock LGG in Michigan and fill up my store before Halloween. But alas, my son suddenly came down with a sore throat and fever (and when I say suddenly, I mean he went from playing outside to saying his throat hurt to a 101* fever in less than an hour) so not sure how much I will get done this week. Just gotta remind myself all I can do is all I can do, and to be content with it. ♥ 

That said, look for tooth monsters in the shop soon! I have about fifteen ready to stuff and sew shut, just need to pick up some more polyfil!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CrystalYaris
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I love the work you do! I wish I were that talented! lol I'm good at putting together some curtains or even make a tote bag. I can sew together a basic pillow lol

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM

It all comes with practice! October marks four years since I started making Mon-stors! They have come a LONG way! ♥

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I love the work you do! I wish I were that talented! lol I'm good at putting together some curtains or even make a tote bag. I can sew together a basic pillow lol

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Love it! Id probably own every monster you make if i could afford it lol, my ds loves them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Hahahaha! :) Thank you, that means a lot to me!

Quoting lillucky8:

Love it! Id probably own every monster you make if i could afford it lol, my ds loves them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)