Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Saturday! :) How are you? Are you crafting?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

How are YOU today? What are you up to? Pumpkin patch? Apple picking? Hay ride? Haunted house? Baking? Cleaning? Errands?

Are you crafting today? If so, what are you making?

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robbinsroost
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Hanging out at home with 3 of my 4 kids. DH and DS1 went camping with Cub Scouts this weekend. The girls and I pulled weeds this morning while DS2 napped. We will be making cookies for dessert tonight and brownies for church tomorrow. I really need to get started on a couple crafts. I need to make DS2 a costume and DD2 needs a tooth fairy pillow. She has her first loose tooth! I also nedd to put patches on Girl Scout and Cub Scout unforms as well as the kids Lowes aprons.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Sounds like a deliciously radical day! :)

Quoting robbinsroost:

Hanging out at home with 3 of my 4 kids. DH and DS1 went camping with Cub Scouts this weekend. The girls and I pulled weeds this morning while DS2 napped. We will be making cookies for dessert tonight and brownies for church tomorrow. I really need to get started on a couple crafts. I need to make DS2 a costume and DD2 needs a tooth fairy pillow. She has her first loose tooth! I also nedd to put patches on Girl Scout and Cub Scout unforms as well as the kids Lowes aprons.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I am working on more monster totes today and monster tooth pillows!

northernmommy
by Jen on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Our plans for our weekend had to be canceled cause one of our kids is sick. So I don't know what we are doing for our anniversary tomorrow so I think I'm gonna start crocheting another rug. I finished my big 4x6ish rug yesterday and had a few people ask for small ones.
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Went shopping, picked up ariannas present, went to hobby lobby, picked up her cake, got lost in Dallas, came home, clay cooked lunch & we're going to go up to the office and share her cake with one of the workers at the office, then we're going on a scavenger hunt that the apartments are doing
jryberg
by Jaime on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Having a productive day. Cleaning the house now so I can craft later!

Rust.n.Gears
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I spent the day handspinning. I made a post with my latest creation. It is fun to spin lace weight yarn. My ma calls it angel spit. 

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

cleaning need to cut dolly outfits out while marie is at nana's making cookies

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM

We all went up to Kingman, the boys stayed at an auction all day, I went with mil, sil and jordan. Went to a few stores and had lunch, then headed back to their house and watched the Little Mermaid.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Happy Anniversay!!!! :) Sorry to hear your little one is sick, hope they feel better soon!
Quoting northernmommy:

Our plans for our weekend had to be canceled cause one of our kids is sick. So I don't know what we are doing for our anniversary tomorrow so I think I'm gonna start crocheting another rug. I finished my big 4x6ish rug yesterday and had a few people ask for small ones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)