Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

My dh must have gotten bored.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 15 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have a bag that I store my ribbon, FOE and some other supplies in hat I bring back and forth from the house to our store depending on where I plan on working and it does have tendency to get a little out of hand and mixed up. I had left my bag behind the counter cause I haven't really been working on that stuff at home and dh was working yesterday. He must have gotten bored cause I came to work this morning and all my ribbon and FOE is all rolled up and divided into plastic bags lol. so sweet :) at least it wasn't my craft room this time. I can't find anything in there when he tried to help organize in there.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crochetmom07
by Carol on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Awe. That was nice of him. My husband and kids don't even think about touching my stuff. They all know that it is a bad idea. Now if only I can get the puppy to realize that.  lol

northernmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:39 PM
I get cranky when he messes around in my craft room. I can never find anything in there when he's done. It wouldn't get so messy though if he'd quit tossing stuff that he doesn't want to look at/deal with in there because it's the only room downstairs other than the bathroom that has a door. I like to have my stuff exactly where I left it cause that way I know where it is. At least with my ribbon bag he can't cause too much trouble lol

Quoting crochetmom07:

Awe. That was nice of him. My husband and kids don't even think about touching my stuff. They all know that it is a bad idea. Now if only I can get the puppy to realize that.  lol

cheetah90210
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM
That was sweet
crochetmom07
by Carol on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Unfortunately I don't have a craft room so my yarn is over by my little corner of the couch in the living room. It irritates him because it's not always organized, but he doesn't ever touch it because he knows it relaxes me. 

Quoting northernmommy:

I get cranky when he messes around in my craft room. I can never find anything in there when he's done. It wouldn't get so messy though if he'd quit tossing stuff that he doesn't want to look at/deal with in there because it's the only room downstairs other than the bathroom that has a door. I like to have my stuff exactly where I left it cause that way I know where it is. At least with my ribbon bag he can't cause too much trouble lol

Quoting crochetmom07:

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:20 PM

awwww :D That's so sweet!

looneymom424
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM

That was sweet of him when we get my sewing room empty of everything else he is suppose to help me organize I hope

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM

What a sweetie.

MommyOK
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM

LOL...awww.:) that was nice of him.....my husband better NOT touch ANY of my stuff :))))

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Awwww...What a sweetheart...
northernmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here's my sweet husband :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN