Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Hi, I am a grandma of almost 9 with lot's of love to go around

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:21 AM
  • 15 Replies

I am Beate ( bay Ott Tay) that means the happy one. Wife of one husband ( one is enough) Mother of 3 grown children and 3 grown in law children  ( most of the time gown up) and alomst 9 grnadchildren. next one to be born aome time in December. I have 6 boys and 2 girls gandbabies.

I have been making a living as artist most of my life: flower arranging, decortative painting,and way back when interior design. Now I have a crochet business, making patterns and have fun.

I enjoy gardening, face book games, making  websites and internet business, blogging and helping people with extra income, fundraising and all kinds of civic activities. I am always available to help with whatever anybody needs.

I am 60 years old and enjoy myself wherever I go and whatever I do, because  God guides my live and I never have a dull moment.

I wish all people are as blessed as I am.group hug

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm crystal. Welcome to the group. I love to crochet & have been since I was 5-6. My grandpa taught me how to crochet and see. :-)
jryberg
by Jaime on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! Do you craft with any of your grandchildren?
Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hello Ms. Beate, I love your spirit :) This is an awesome group to show off your talents.. Great day to ya..

melliburger
by Melli on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Hello Beate! Welcome to the group :) It sounds like you keep yourself busy!

ladybugandbees
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

smack05
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Hi I'm Sue I have 2 kids and 4 grandbabies 2 of each I quilt. Cross stitch and do puzzles welcome to the group I love it here
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome =)

CrochetPatterns
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Hi Chrystal! I am so happy your grandpa taught you. i keep telling people crochet is not just a femal hobby. When i go to thridworld countries i find men doing crochet, kntting, weaving , sewing.... and make a living. My brother knits. I am happy to meet you.

Be blessed!

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Hey! Welcome to the group :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I wish i could crochet, i love homemade crocheted blankets and it would come in so handy if i could make my kids hats, mittens, leg warmers etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN