Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

It's been a busy week! (pic heavy)

Posted by   + Show Post

So of course I waited until the last minute to get all my crafting done for Christmas. Sigh. Since last Friday I have been super busy and I'm still not done! This is what I've made so far (minus a few things).

Presents for my little cousins. I have mini nail polishes, nail file, lotion, chap stick and candy to fill the cups.

The wreaths. Oh lord the wreaths! I told my cousin I would help her make a wreath for her Mom. She shows up and decides she needs to make 9, yes NINE wreaths. I wanted to cry. It took about 7 hrs. I was up waaaay too late. The little symbols in the inside are pictures printed out, mounted to foam board and then cut out with an exacto knife. I NEVER want to see an exacto knife again. Afterwards my husband informs me that he has a heat knife that would have cut right the foam. Oh and she bought the wrong color green for the Wild wreath but I didn't have the heart to tell her. lol

Wood signs. This is the one I made for myself, but I helped my BFF make 3 grandparents one and an auntie one (that I didn't take a picture of). Sometimes I question why I agree to help everyone! lol

My 4 yr old painted shirts for his brothers for Christmas.

I made myself ornaments for my tree. One day I will have a white Nightmare before Christmas tree!

And one thing that I don't have a picture of was a giant pain in my butt. I super glued myself to everything in existence. I don't even know where the glue was coming from. My friend will get her gift with an added addition of my finger prints. I don't even care. lol

I also made like 8 million batches of cookies. I'm tired. lol I still have 4 more shirts to make with the kids on Monday when DH is at work. I've seriously never waited this long to do my Christmas stuff. Why did I slack so bad this week??

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Replies (11-12):
Senoraspider
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Wow! You are one crafty mama!!! I loove the Xmas ornaments, and the cups. Super cool!!

MommyOK
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM

the ornaments are my favorites!! Great job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)