Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 12/29 *What are you up to?*

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you doing right now? What will you do next? :)

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
pretty sure I have the best husband in the world! I'm so blessed to have him!! <3
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Just got home from Ms. Just put all the kids to bed, about to feed the cat & then go to bed.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'm about to drop my dd off for a play date at her friend's house.  While she's there I'm planning on going to Target and Joann's.

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I'm knitting mittens on the sofa. I will sleep later. Then knit mittens. Html sleep. I hate being hurt.
KickButtMama
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I'm tatting a super large doily that will decorate the back of a couch, while calling out packing orders to the kids - as we move in 2 weeks, but I only have 3 weeks left to finish this 40" in diameter doily...eek! 

angelbr
by Melissa on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Right now we just got done eating so now I am just relaxing. I still need to finish a hat that I started the other day but am tired lol. My mom is so excited she won an emboidery machine from a fb giveway.. lucky her lol
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I just finished a pin cushion project and have some pillows (and a pillowcase) lined up next (though most of them won't be stuffed just yet since I have very little stuffing right now...). I am also helping my older two make their own pin cushions or throw pillows next and I will be teaching my youngest (11 and autistic) how to make a mini pillow for himself...I am a little concerned about that...anyone dealt with the same situation and have any advice...I also have to clean out my "linen closet" in my room (I don't have enough linens for two closets right now) so that I can put all of my books from the garage into my closet...(my husbands idea) so that there is more room in my garage...so tons to do tomorrow...

I was actually surprised at the fabric my youngest chose, my dd (15) choose a wolf pattern since she is obsessed with Twilight's Jacob and my older ds (12) choose a GI Joe fabric, but my youngest chose a yellow and orangey-yellow striped fabric! I expected him to choose Cars, or Toy Story or Thomas the Train or even a fabric with animals on it.

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM

what did you end up getting at the two stores?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'm about to drop my dd off for a play date at her friend's house.  While she's there I'm planning on going to Target and Joann's.

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:27 AM

What color are the mittens? That sucks so bad you're hurt :(

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: I'm knitting mittens on the sofa. I will sleep later. Then knit mittens. Html sleep. I hate being hurt.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM
I'm relaxing for a few before going to bed. Craft wise I keep forgetting where I place my hooks. I just started a dish towel and set my hook down and can't find it. It's as bad as me losing my pen while writing on name tags for Christmas presents. One moment its RIGHT THERE the next it's LONG gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I'm sorry I have no advice :/

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

I just finished a pin cushion project and have some pillows (and a pillowcase) lined up next (though most of them won't be stuffed just yet since I have very little stuffing right now...). I am also helping my older two make their own pin cushions or throw pillows next and I will be teaching my youngest (11 and autistic) how to make a mini pillow for himself...I am a little concerned about that...anyone dealt with the same situation and have any advice...I also have to clean out my "linen closet" in my room (I don't have enough linens for two closets right now) so that I can put all of my books from the garage into my closet...(my husbands idea) so that there is more room in my garage...so tons to do tomorrow...

I was actually surprised at the fabric my youngest chose, my dd (15) choose a wolf pattern since she is obsessed with Twilight's Jacob and my older ds (12) choose a GI Joe fabric, but my youngest chose a yellow and orangey-yellow striped fabric! I expected him to choose Cars, or Toy Story or Thomas the Train or even a fabric with animals on it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)