Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What do you like to do on a cold day?

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 17 Replies
So our temperature is rapidly falling today, no snow just really cold so I don't feel line going outside.

What do you like to do on cold winter days?
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM

making barbie patterns ,tracing the ones provided and making them off existing barbie clothes

dalbax2
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I putter around. Crochet, maybe do some cooking, watch TV.
ZsMommy
by Heids on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM

When I was a kid and the weather was too wicked to be outside my mom would whip up a batch of "Play clay" for myself and my BFF to be all creative with. 

Unfortunately Miss Z is not the creative kid I was,she'll occasionally paint those wooden decorations you can find at JoAnn's & Michaels,but she kinda hates anything messy (sensory issue being ASD),so the creative inner child that still lives inside me will go off and make jewelry or some home decor project if I'm in the mood

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I finished up the Christmas gift I gave half done :)

And I started organizing/figuring out where I am with my scrapbooks!
jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Sounds like a great way to spend a chilly day

Quoting mariesmama:

making barbie patterns ,tracing the ones provided and making them off existing barbie clothes

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like my day!

Quoting dalbax2: I putter around. Crochet, maybe do some cooking, watch TV.
jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I will have to look for a play clay recipe, Kaitlyn would live it!

Quoting ZsMommy:

When I was a kid and the weather was too wicked to be outside my mom would whip up a batch of "Play clay" for myself and my BFF to be all creative with. 

Unfortunately Miss Z is not the creative kid I was,she'll occasionally paint those wooden decorations you can find at JoAnn's & Michaels,but she kinda hates anything messy (sensory issue being ASD),so the creative inner child that still lives inside me will go off and make jewelry or some home decor project if I'm in the mood

ZsMommy
by Heids on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Head over a ways-I'll bump the post for ya ;)

Quoting jryberg: I will have to look for a play clay recipe, Kaitlyn would live it!

Quoting ZsMommy:

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Perfect! I'll check it out after dinner.

Quoting ZsMommy:

Head over a ways-I'll bump the post for ya ;)

Quoting jryberg: I will have to look for a play clay recipe, Kaitlyn would live it!

Quoting ZsMommy:

ZsMommy
by Heids on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Very pretty!!!

Quoting jryberg:

Mobile Photo

I finished up the Christmas gift I gave half done :)

And I started organizing/figuring out where I am with my scrapbooks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN