Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 12/30 *Games*

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:38 AM
  • 20 Replies

It's family game night at your house... What game are you most likely to play?! :)

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:45 AM
With DS his Thomas the Tank Engine Uno or Chutes and Ladders Sesame Street version.
With my mom, sister, BIL Apples to Apples or Phase 10 twist.
If we were to go all out and have my dad, brother, other sister and BIL included we would play Beyond Balderdash :)
If I branched out and my friends and I did family game nights we would have the kids play their games then send them off to play while we played one of the many versions of Clue. Which is an all time favorite for us :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:12 AM
One of the many versions of monopoly....(we have a football versions, Air Force version, electronic, reg version, & the you build version), or life...I have the reg version & the "life zapped" version for the iPad.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Monopoly Crazy Crash, Uno, Scrabble...

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM

battleship, sorry, trouble, monopoly, life, operation, or candy texas hold em (we use candy instead of moneyor poker chips...)

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Talisman is the normal game we drag out. Maybe Monopoly City. 

may8675309
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Florida monopoly, scrabble
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like you guys play a lot of games :) Hubby's family is like that.

Quoting Jenn8604: With DS his Thomas the Tank Engine Uno or Chutes and Ladders Sesame Street version.
If we were to go all out and have my dad, brother, other sister and BIL included we would play Beyond Balderdash :)
If I branched out and my friends and I did family game nights we would have the kids play their games then send them off to play while we played one of the many versions of Clue. Which is an all time favorite for us :)

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Wow! How cool you have so many versions :) Do you have a favorite version?

Quoting AriannasMommy84: One of the many versions of monopoly....(we have a football versions, Air Force version, electronic, reg version, & the you build version), or life...I have the reg version & the "life zapped" version for the iPad.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM
We do when we can :)

Quoting melliburger:

It sounds like you guys play a lot of games :) Hubby's family is like that.

Quoting Jenn8604: With DS his Thomas the Tank Engine Uno or Chutes and Ladders Sesame Street version.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

FUn games!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Monopoly Crazy Crash, Uno, Scrabble...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)