Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

monday monday 12/30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 AM
  • 11 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Fan-freakin-tastic...we spent all Saturday driving to and from MS.
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM

My weekend was long and unproductive...this weeks agenda includes crafting and cleaning...probably in that order...

mrsniebo
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

The weekend was too short. I ended up running errands and cleaning house for a good chunk of it, but I enjoyed having my parents visit yesterday afternoon.

This week is nothing out of the ordinary, with the exception of DS's well child check-up this morning, so hopefully I'll get some work done on the baby blanket I'm knitting.

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I spent the weekend relaxing and letting my back heal. I knit 6 mittens for the advent calendar which is very very good. Now I am ready to wear my corset so that means I have to be up straight more. I want to get a kid to help me clean up the library today and then I might just sit at my spinning wheel all week and get some yarn done up.  

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Weekend was long. and tiring.

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Are you home yet!

Quoting melliburger:

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Good weekend and great Monday - I worked today but am off for the next two days :) 

got some projects organized yesterday and hope to finish them over the next two days. 

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

no ma'am :(

Quoting jryberg:

Are you home yet!

Quoting melliburger:

DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:29 AM

relax a little, clean, and get the kids caught up for school. Also  get ready for a road trip to WA in a couple weeks. 

angelbr
by Melissa on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM
My weekend at wotk sucked lol.. I did finish a hat that I was crocheting. It turned out pretty good evrn though its soo big for my head lol.. oh well am still fairly new. This week I prob won't get much done but would like to start another crochet project.. I have a bin full of yarn I need to use up so I can get some nee yarn lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)