Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What will your New Year Resolution be?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 30 Replies

Mine will be to unplug more & be more productive!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DisabledVet
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Mine is to work toward a government here in the US that actually respects the rights of its citizens. To allow every citizen to live as they wish as long as they do not infringe on the rights of other citizens.

Some gave all and all gave some. Remember your rights as an American were earned with the blood of others. Don't waste them and please do your duty as a citizen and vote intelligently in every election.

SLGross215
by Sarah on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is to be a bit more healthy :) I'm on day 4 of not smoking, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I also started working out a couple weeks ago.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM

To work out more

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Continue to try to be healthy and make healthier choices. I'm also a firm believer in having goals so some of my goals include graduating next year with my Bachelor's degree, finding a job or trying to find one, continue my loom knit business. I want to learn more loom knitting to add to my knowledge.

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Spend more meaningful time with my family. Continue our healthily lifestyle changes.

amomynous_j
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

get fit!!

healthy eating habits and more active.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Congrats - that is great about quitting smoking! Good luck!

Quoting SLGross215:

Mine is to be a bit more healthy :) I'm on day 4 of not smoking, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I also started working out a couple weeks ago.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Wooooo! good luck! :D

Quoting amomynous_j:

get fit!!

healthy eating habits and more active.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Wonderful! Good luck - not that you need it - with graduating this year. :) I know you will do it!!! What other type of loom projects do you want to do?

Quoting melliburger:

Continue to try to be healthy and make healthier choices. I'm also a firm believer in having goals so some of my goals include graduating next year with my Bachelor's degree, finding a job or trying to find one, continue my loom knit business. I want to learn more loom knitting to add to my knowledge.

melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I want to finish at least one shawl next year. I would also like to learn new stitches and just amp up my knowledge base :) Thanks!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Wonderful! Good luck - not that you need it - with graduating this year. :) I know you will do it!!! What other type of loom projects do you want to do?

Quoting melliburger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN