• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What projects do you already have lined up for 2014?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

What projects do you already have lined up for 2014?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kathy112761
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM
7 moms liked this

I will be going this weekend to Joann's to pick up the yarn to make my niece a pom pom rug for by the babies crib, she is due in Feb. 

AngryBob
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:15 PM
So many!!! I'm still working on a tractor cross stitch I started as a break from the Christmas stockings. I learned that I can use it for an activity my church is putting together in,March, so I want to have it done by then. I also have four more stockings to finishing my goal is at least one by the end of their year.
I'm mostly trying to concentrate on my art. I want to start doing portraits and selling them, so I want to build my portfolio. I'm doing several pictures for friends for free, and after that I'm going to start charging. I want to see how long it takes me to do each one. My brothers picture was an 8x10, ans it took me two months, so I'm hoping I can do it faster.
I also want to make a wreath for each season.
Jenn8604
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I don't have anything specific lined up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Im going to finish the peacock painting. My shoulder is feeling better so Im going to start that tonight. I also want to try some wood burning crafts, make jewelry, make some dolls, diaper cake, need to make burp rags for my cousin(her baby is due Feb).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I have LOTS lol so many.

DawnPratt23
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM
This looks cute, cant wait to see your final project.

Quoting Kathy112761:

I will be going this weekend to Joann's to pick up the yarn to make my niece a pom pom rug for by the babies crib, she is due in Feb. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM

That's cute =)

Quoting Kathy112761:

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I have a few cross stitch projects and I want to learn how to do more things on the knitting loom.

djg0622
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I'm working on quilts for my boys. These are the squares for the first one. The second one will look the same. Then I'll be making a quilt for the new baby when we find out the sex. If it's a girl I hope to make clothes for her as well.
3kidz123
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Right now I'm working on my own pattern for a wool soaker...once I finish it if it works well I plan to make more and if it's not good enough I plan to perfect it. lol

After I make a handful of those I'll probably think up something else to make but right now knitted soakers is my thing! Oh I also want to knit a purse/bag for me...I love the hippie look and desperatly nead a purse/bag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)