Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mid week check in 1/8

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hows it going?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh started his new schedule this week, so we are all adjusting to that, today is todo list day and cleaning day so im trying to get lots done around the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stahrfiyer
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Hey! well I got a interview done..and will know more about that tomorrow and have 2more set up for tomorrow!!!!!I can't wait to start working again! also I have to save money up for court among other thousands of things I have to pay it feels like..Hope the hubs has a good change in work..did you get much of your cleaning done? Oh and I also made some paper beads today!

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Fingers crossed for the job(s). And i love those beads!

Quoting stahrfiyer:

Hey! well I got a interview done..and will know more about that tomorrow and have 2more set up for tomorrow!!!!!I can't wait to start working again! also I have to save money up for court among other thousands of things I have to pay it feels like..Hope the hubs has a good change in work..did you get much of your cleaning done? Oh and I also made some paper beads today!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:10 PM
I ended up doing a boatload of housework, while keeping two toddlers amused as usual.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stahrfiyer
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

O wow 2 toddlers and house work! You must be amazing just to think about doing house work! and thanks for the good luck I think I feel it already. How do you keep them happy and get your stuff done? Mine are in school but they are 18 months apart and I remember it being crazy back then.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Well, luckily they nap lol, i just make a big list and chug thru it, they "help" and what not. My house certainly isnt spotless but its presentable most of the time. I didnt get enough done but i did four loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, swept the floor, cleaned both bathrooms, scrubbed the kitchen cabinets, did bills, dishes 100x lol, and of course meals, toddler chaos, workout video with them, and lots of breaking up bickering. They are 17mos and 3yrs old.. its a circus

Quoting stahrfiyer:

O wow 2 toddlers and house work! You must be amazing just to think about doing house work! and thanks for the good luck I think I feel it already. How do you keep them happy and get your stuff done? Mine are in school but they are 18 months apart and I remember it being crazy back then.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:12 PM
It's been a kind of crappy week so far. Bad news from my friend I am going to help this weekend. But it makes me even more greatful I am able to go help.

School is finally going to open tomorrow but there was a pipe that burst yesterday damaging 17 classrooms!
melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Doin' ok. We went out to walk around the antique mall which is always fun! Tomorrow is our anniversary so hubby said we could have a small quiet dinner somewhere with the hobbit :)

stahrfiyer
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

GOT THE JOB!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)