Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Martha Stewart Loom kit or whatever its called lol

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM
  • 21 Replies
Anyone have any experience with it? I'd like to try it because it is so versatile, but want real reviews from real users. Now that it has gone down almost $20 at the store its more of an option lol
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM

never heard of it...sorry

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

KnittinMama
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Its from Lion Brand. You can change it up into round looms, long looms, sock looms, and you can weave with it. Its a pretty nifty thinger lol
dalbax2
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM
I have one but I have to admit it is very difficult to figure out, at least for me.
lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:53 PM

I've been considering getting one myself, but it gets mixed reviews online.

jryberg
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:15 PM

i don't loom knit, the times I have tired i have found it easier to just use my regular knitting needles. 

clowry02
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one I got it for Christmas and love it the only thing I don't like is it didn't come with patterns but you can get them online for free

Quoting KnittinMama: Its from Lion Brand. You can change it up into round looms, long looms, sock looms, and you can weave with it. Its a pretty nifty thinger lol

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one and love it. It is one of my favorite looms. my other favorite ones are my round loom set by loops and threads. I wrote up this blog post about diff types of looms if your'e interested I can post hte link.

KnittinMama
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I used to knit, but could never get past the basics. I got fed up, gave all my knitting things to a friend and taught myself to crochet lol

Quoting jryberg:

i don't loom knit, the times I have tired i have found it easier to just use my regular knitting needles. 

KnittinMama
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes please :-)

Quoting melliburger:

I have one and love it. It is one of my favorite looms. my other favorite ones are my round loom set by loops and threads. I wrote up this blog post about diff types of looms if your'e interested I can post hte link.

KnittinMama
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM
I have heard it is hard to put together. I think there is a video on youtube showing how to do it.

Quoting dalbax2: I have one but I have to admit it is very difficult to figure out, at least for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)