Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

monday monday 1/13

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:26 AM
  • 13 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ziva65
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

:( dealing with an old dog.

Clean house, cook a few meals ahead, go to work a bit, and try to get healthy. Three  of my teens  (we have 4 teens but these are the triplets) this week start driving lessons... oh my gosh...

maybe I'll get to finish my scarf...

mommy4ever07
by Casey on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
College starts back up today so my crafting time will be limited :(
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty good. Didnt do much just hung around the house mostly. This week we are headed to Las Vegas. My husband is flying down there tomorrow for his conference then myself and our girls will drive down on Thursday then back home on Monday. We havent been down in awhile so it will be nice to see everyone.

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Weekend was long but ok. I made epic dinners! This week we don't have many plans. I start tutoring again, we have a day planned with bil/sil and we might go out a few times this week?

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Good other than being ill. Lots of plans for the week. We have cheer for dd Mondays and Saturdays, Karate for all the kids Wednesday, and I workout all thos days and usually one more (at least for swimming). I have to make several reusable shopping bags, finish a makeup bag, finish a makeup brush roll, make several rubberband loom projects, make a new purse for myself, make a new rice heating pad for myself, and make a few pillows...though I can't stuff them yet since I am out of stuffing. And of course there is work...

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my goodness, triplets in driving lessons, i think i would die, good luck mama!

Quoting Ziva65:

:( dealing with an old dog.

Clean house, cook a few meals ahead, go to work a bit, and try to get healthy. Three  of my teens  (we have 4 teens but these are the triplets) this week start driving lessons... oh my gosh...

maybe I'll get to finish my scarf...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Good luck with your classes!

Quoting mommy4ever07: College starts back up today so my crafting time will be limited :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Have fun in vegas! Ive never been, but it sounds like a great time!

Quoting mama_girl07:

Pretty good. Didnt do much just hung around the house mostly. This week we are headed to Las Vegas. My husband is flying down there tomorrow for his conference then myself and our girls will drive down on Thursday then back home on Monday. We havent been down in awhile so it will be nice to see everyone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Sounds like a busy week!

Quoting melliburger:

Weekend was long but ok. I made epic dinners! This week we don't have many plans. I start tutoring again, we have a day planned with bil/sil and we might go out a few times this week?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM
You have your work cut out for you! Dont forget to share photos of all of your creations! And i hope you feel better

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

Good other than being ill. Lots of plans for the week. We have cheer for dd Mondays and Saturdays, Karate for all the kids Wednesday, and I workout all thos days and usually one more (at least for swimming). I have to make several reusable shopping bags, finish a makeup bag, finish a makeup brush roll, make several rubberband loom projects, make a new purse for myself, make a new rice heating pad for myself, and make a few pillows...though I can't stuff them yet since I am out of stuffing. And of course there is work...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)