Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 1/14 *Just for you*

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:07 AM
  • 38 Replies

What was your most recent purchase just for you? Did you get your nails done, lunch somewhere or coffee? Get yourself something small like a candy bar?

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM
I bought a Harley Quinn dress at Hot Topic. I love Batman and she's my favorite character.
luvnature
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:04 AM

I get myself something almost daily, because of my dd who spoils me rotten lol. Yesterday dd and I walked across town so we could have lunch at MacDonald's (this takes us about 20 minutes to walk), but it was all worth it. Today, I will go to the office supplies store in town to get myself a few usb storage keys for my pictures. They always have the lowest prices on them in town. That is another little walk.

whitleypittman
by whitley on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:09 AM
I got a hair cut.
cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:50 AM

I can't really think of anything that I have purchased, but I do go out every Thursday night with my brother, cousin and a few friends. We are on a trivia team. I enjoy it and look forward to it every week.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Hmm.....i cant even remember. I got a pedicure before cmas, but i cant think of anything since then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Saturday night we went on a date night for the first time since my youngest was born. We had gift cards and didn't even spend that much! We spent about $20 on dinner after our gift card and popcorn at the movies since we had free tickets! :)

Great time!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I bought yarn and new DPNs to make some socks. :)
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I bought myself some bras last night and a starbucks :)

anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I just ordered a fruit infuser water pitcher. I'm really trying to drink more water, but it tastes bad here, even going thru 2 filters. I'm also cutting out artificial sweetners, which cuts out most flavor packs/Mio options.

amomynous_j
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:49 PM

yesterday i picked up some new clothes at a thrift store! =) it was one of their 50% off days, so i scored a bunch of stuff for very very cheap! =D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)