Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 1/16 *bad mood turned awesome!*

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you're in a bad mood, what makes you feel better or get in a better mood? Music? Exercising? A yummy treat? Talking to your bestie?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I always feel better if I go over to Barnes & Noble and sit with some books/magazines and a cup of hot tea.

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Well, when we lived not in this mess of traffic...I would get in the cruiser & drive around the base. Like around the back part of it where they put the army troops that moved in.

Now, I crochet.,,
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:53 AM
I like to crank up my playlist on YouTube and just jam away crocheting or playing a game.
Moyzila
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I have a couple, music and like the one poster says, going to Barnes and Nobles and looking at books. Books and music!

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Shopping or crafting.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I concur with Rust.n.Gears...I'd go to Barnes and Noble and sit in one of the comfy chairs with a nice cup of hot tea...and probably one of the sweets and read a book...I've also been known to go swimming, go for a walk, craft, listen to music, window shop (or buy some new book or craft item) or some combination of all of the above...it is just a matter of the severity and cause of my bad mood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)