Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you saw these at a craft fair...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:31 PM
  • 19 Replies

What would you pay for these?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It's nice. I would not buy one, we dont' really have anywhere to put it.

However, I think something like $10 or $15?

deeredone2
by Deedra on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Is it like the Christmas countdown calendar?  What is it counting down to?

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

No it is one that has the months and days on it that you would sit on a desk or a mantle

Quoting deeredone2:

Is it like the Christmas countdown calendar?  What is it counting down to?

notjstanothrmom
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:49 PM
2 moms liked this
No. It reminds me of something that I would have had in my home as a child that was really old.
Jenn8604
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Probably $10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:56 PM

You couldn't pay me to put anything with UT in my house lol

I wouldn't buy one personally because I'm too lazy to change dates on a daily basis but I know people who would like something like that. $7 or $8 would be about the max I would pay if I were to buy one, maybe a little more with another non sports design on it.

charleyangel317
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:57 PM

What team would make you want to buy it?

Quoting aj23:

I wouldn't buy one personally because I'm too lazy to change dates on a daily basis but I know people who would like something like that. $7 or $8 would be about the max I would pay if I were to buy one, maybe a little more with another non sports design on it.

jryberg
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:00 PM
I would not purchase it, reminds me if my grandmothers house and is not my style.

But I would say between 5 and 10 dollars for a price as long as it covers your costs
charleyangel317
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I can make one with $5 of material but start to finish because of the detail and size takes about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.

Quoting jryberg: I would not purchase it, reminds me if my grandmothers house and is not my style.

But I would say between 5 and 10 dollars for a price as long as it covers your costs

aj23
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I don't care for sports in general. I'm in TN too and I have family and neighbors that are huge UT fans so I see a lot of orange during football season. I've just developed an aversion to all things Tennessee orange and Alabama crimson lol 

For the area it would likely sell well though if priced right and during the fall.

Quoting charleyangel317:

What team would make you want to buy it?

Quoting aj23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)