Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

mid week check in 1/22

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hows it going ladies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
calebsmommy05
by Amy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Good. Been busy with work, but I have to squeeze in time to crochet because I have a hat to finish for a coworker by Thursday. No pressure!!
TaraBirk
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Pretty good! Hoping to find some new crafting that will occupy my time until I find a job :)
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Frustrated but still a little good. Signed up for a home party and now I need generic things to take. Trying to make samples so at least I might get orders. Most of my stuff is customized and I've gotten used to that - now I get to think outside the box!
melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Blah homework! lol

I'm making pozole again. It smells SO GOOD I can't wait for dinner!

I'm trying out the new fitbit I got, so far it's awesome and is showing me that I"m super freaking lazy O.o

christydwiggins
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I haven't been on CM in a while. Life got busy and crazy. Right before Christmas ( the Sunday night before Christmas week) My kids and I had an unwelcomed vist from the flu ( I'm just now where I don't cough that much). My husband left this past Sunday and is in TN for orientation to drive a truck for Western Express ( he gets in his truck tomorrow) and I have an order for a blanket. I'm almost 1/2 way done and I started it last Friday :) 

Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Ok I have 25 mittens done. I need to do 6 more. Oh and all the cording. I love this. I'm very happy with how I'm going.
saphiraka
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM

ugh.. Sick kids, sick husband (which lord knows can be worse than a sick kid), and I think they might be trying to share with me.. lol My stomach feels like an acid bomb but so far nothing worse  lol..    Gonna try and get some much needed cleaning done today, if I can summon enough energy.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN