Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy February! What are your crafting goals for this month?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 12 Replies

What do you plan to make this month? Post in the comments and post updates as you work towards your goals?

by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 2, 2014 at 1:08 AM

More hats. I want to add more toddler and newborn hats. and more adult hats. HATS GALORE!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:46 AM

this month I plan to list at least 20 items, make at least ten Gadget Mon-stors, and finish these six mini plush (TODAY!)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hats for all the peoples of all the sizes!

Quoting melliburger:

More hats. I want to add more toddler and newborn hats. and more adult hats. HATS GALORE!

jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 2, 2014 at 2:48 PM
I AM going to make a quilt! Actually I hope to finish the 2 I have started so I can work on a new project and not feel guilty about it :)
jas_momof2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM

I'd like to finish this dalek scarf pattern I've been working on so I can make it before it warms up and I move to Florida and I'll never need to wear it...  :/

Peechi81
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM
I've made this so far!
 photo 77EBB5B6-80F2-494B-80AE-182DB5C64EC4.jpg
And I need to make a bear. That's it that I know of right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:27 PM

at least 1 doll and a bear

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM
I plan on learning my new toy/tool: a scroll saw!!! So excited! I need two samples to take with me to a home show on the 14th so I'm going to be working on that. Also working in getting at least three items posted in my store - pictures, description, FB and then shared on various sale pages.

Writing out my plans for each project today.

Goal: be more organized!
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Quoting mybratsmom: I plan on learning my new toy/tool: a scroll saw!!! So excited! I need two samples to take with me to a home show on the 14th so I'm going to be working on that. Also working in getting at least three items posted in my store - pictures, description, FB and then shared on various sale pages.

Writing out my plans for each project today.

Goal: be more organized!

wish i had one i'd make a table leaf and then a barbie house!

Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Well I'm doing Nerd Wars for three months so that involves lots of spinning projects to happen. But one thing they always do is a charity project so I looked into my lys and found that they are collecting hats for cancer patients from newborn to adult. So I began crocheting up some adorable baby hats that I am loving. I want to make lots. 

I have started my anti-valentine project which is a grey/black/purple yarn. I get to tie that into the sorting hat ceremony for the Harry Potter group I am in for Nerd Wars. Very nicely done since it is very much like a nights sky.

I'm also drop spindling this merino/tencel stuff called "Mountain Sunset" It's light pinks and purples and very pretty with lots of light undertones.

Oh and then I'm doing the Ravellenics which goes from February 7-23. That will be more projects. I am happy to busy now. It feels so good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN