Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

what do you think??

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:15 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

What do you think? Im thinking of putting lights through the "light" part, would that be too much? How much would you charge/ pay for something like this? Its 12x16

Tia

Feel free to post your latest creations :)

Ive been featured!! Yay!
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Bump
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Bump
jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

this is fun - did you paint it? Not sure if I would add lights to it but it might be cute.

hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Yes i did. So far everyone ive talked to said leave them out so im leaning more towards no. What would you pay for somwthing like this?

Quoting jryberg:

this is fun - did you paint it? Not sure if I would add lights to it but it might be cute.

jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM

To be honest I am not sure what I would pay. I know I have purchased canvas paintings at stores for 15 to 20 and not batted an eye. 

Quoting hudson.maggie: Yes i did. So far everyone ive talked to said leave them out so im leaning more towards no. What would you pay for somwthing like this?

Quoting jryberg:

hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting jryberg:

To be honest I am not sure what I would pay. I know I have purchased canvas paintings at stores for 15 to 20 and not batted an eye. 

Quoting hudson.maggie: Yes i did. So far everyone ive talked to said leave them out so im leaning more towards no. What would you pay for somwthing like this?

Quoting jryberg:

jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:50 PM

You are welcome. When you are setting prices make sure you cover your supply costs and pay yourself for the time spent. Good luck selling it! 

Quoting hudson.maggie: Thank you :)

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting jryberg:

hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Thank you! I plan to just wanted to see a price range so i know where to start at lol

Quoting jryberg:

You are welcome. When you are setting prices make sure you cover your supply costs and pay yourself for the time spent. Good luck selling it! 

Quoting hudson.maggie: Thank you :)

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting jryberg:

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say $15-$20ish. If you just whipped it up quick then $15 but if it took you more than an hour or two I'd say $20.
sleepy_in_va
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Omg too cute..my 3yo ds woukd love this! I'd pay $15-$25 for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN