Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 2/6 *Screen Names*

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
  • 25 Replies

What does your screen name mean? Is it a nickname, or something to do with your kids or yourself?

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:23 AM
I tried to get creative and you don't see sexy living room curtains lol plus it's my last name :).
Rust.n.Gears
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Mine is also my last name. I added gears because I love steampunk.
Ziva65
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:03 AM

It's my dog's name and a random number. I've had a few different screennames since CM started. they were also vague like that :)

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this
It's a nickname my mom gave me which later became the name I used when I did pinup modeling. ::shrugs:: It was fitting.
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:47 AM
My oldest is Arianna, I am her mommy & I was born in 84. :-) when I joined CM she was my only child. Lol I thought about getting a new sn for CM, but it love this one too much.
cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Cafe mom gave me my name. When I first joined, My daughter was a newborn who didn't sleep at all and I joined desperate for advice. I didn't care about my screen name at that point.

charleyangel317
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Charleyangel317 (Charley is my nickname my uncle calls me, angel is my nickname my dh calls me and 317 is our wedding anniversary 3/17) (Yes I know st patty's day and his family history has been traced back to Irish)

anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:06 PM

My name is Ann G, for starters.

I've had the anng in my email addresses for many years. When I moved to Atlanta about 10 years ago, I created a new email account as anng.atlanta@, figuring it was easy to remember.

So when I joined CM, I used that.  Course now it isn't helpful living in Florida!  That's okay tho since I don't want to set up a new CM account. I've been with this one for 6 years. 

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Lol I like yours! I think it's pretty creative

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: I tried to get creative and you don't see sexy living room curtains lol plus it's my last name :).

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM

That's pretty cool :) Stempunk (most of it) seems so gorgeous and pretty to me :)

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: Mine is also my last name. I added gears because I love steampunk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)