Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Loom Knitting Anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:46 PM
  • 25 Replies

Anyone loom knit? Thinking about investing in it but I want to make sure that I can really get creative with it first. 

A special thank you to the admin that featured my post!!!! This is my first one and I feel very honored. :)

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:41 PM

I don't I tried a few years ago,but got annoyed with it and returned it to the store & just picked up crocheting again.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Every day. Love it. I can't post pics as I am not on the computer but will tomorrow if you would like. It's easy and lots of good you tube videos to help. 

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:53 PM
I got looms and did for awhile but I havent gotten the looms out in over a year lol
DaiTilley
by Dai on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:54 PM
It's fun! It can be a bit slow going for me though, because I'm used to crocheting, and I crochet really quickly.
But it's nice having another medium to do yarn work :)
Talk to Melli! She's a loom knitting fiend, and makes really awesome stuff!!
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:01 PM
I dont, but im thinking maybe i might try it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I loom knit! Love it :) I have several tutorials/patterns I've developed myself since starting. Right now I have about ten projects on going lol Do you have any partiuclar questions? If you want, I can give you my blog link, I have tons of resources on there. Even a post on different looms and what you can do with them!

MamaMandy56
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Is Melli on here? 

Quoting DaiTilley: It's fun! It can be a bit slow going for me though, because I'm used to crocheting, and I crochet really quickly.

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:14 PM

That's me :)

Quoting MamaMandy56:

Is Melli on here? 

Quoting DaiTilley: It's fun! It can be a bit slow going for me though, because I'm used to crocheting, and I crochet really quickly.

MamaMandy56
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:15 PM

That's awesome! I'd love the link :) I got a starter kit when I was younger and taught myself the basics but it's been so long and I want to get into it more. I plan on buying a round loom and long loom set. Anything else you'd recommend? 

Quoting melliburger:

I loom knit! Love it :) I have several tutorials/patterns I've developed myself since starting. Right now I have about ten projects on going lol Do you have any partiuclar questions? If you want, I can give you my blog link, I have tons of resources on there. Even a post on different looms and what you can do with them!

MamaMandy56
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM

If it's not too much of a hassle...I'd like to see what you can do!

Quoting Jessiejack:

Every day. Love it. I can't post pics as I am not on the computer but will tomorrow if you would like. It's easy and lots of good you tube videos to help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)